Glover Construction has been around for 70 years because we know where our real strength comes from: our people. So, as a family-owned company, we strive to take care of our own. We’ll compensate you fairly and treat you well. We’ll respect and reward your hard work.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
“At Glover, loyalty given equals loyalty received. This mindset has helped create trust among team members, resulting in great finished products for our clients.”
“I like running big equipment, and Glover has the big equipment. But more than that, I like being a part of the bigger picture and knowing that I play an important role in Glover’s mission.”
“I’ve worked at Glover nearly half of my life, and have stayed because the company, and my coworkers, are like family.”
Join the Team
- Heavy Equipment Transport CDL Driver, Based out of Pleasant Hill, NC (27866)
- Construction Management Internship – Summer 2023
- Site Safety Officer, project assignments throughout Southeast US
- Field Engineer, Based out of Jacksonville, NC (28540) or La Crosse, VA (23950)
- Laborer, Based out of South Hill, VA (23970)
- Articulated (Off-Road) Truck Driver, Based out of South Hill, VA (23970)
- Equipment Operator, Based out of South Hill, VA (23970)
Let us know what position you’re interested in. And tell us why you’d be a good addition to our team.
Glover Construction Co., Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Glover Construction Co., Inc., complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.